Monday 29 June 2009

SATURDAY..


Attending parents & teachers meeting or report card day @ my kid’s school.Syukur alhamdulillah.. the result really jump better from the 1st sem, they done well.Of course we want them to do well for its own sake. I want them to be proud and fulfilled not because they are getting a $$$ for every good grade. I'm proud of them & I told them how proud I was of them. But I do hope that they value that pride & they feel proud of themselves.


After that we went to Stadium Kuala Kubu for giving a full support to Hafiz & Hakim football team match. They're really energetic. Those who saw the game had a different impression.Anyway BRAVO to all SKUYB football team players...Hey boys u all are the winners!!
Nanti aunty sponsor football jersey lagi OK!!



In time we drop in to durians orchard..pekena buah durian yg baru jatuh...hmmm sedap giler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin